Neuro Linguistic ProgrammingTHE ART AND SCIENCE OF EXCELLENCE, DERIVED FROM STUDYING HOW TOP PEOPLE IN DIFFERENT FIELDS OBTAIN THEIR OUTSTANDING RESULTS
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a powerful technique by which you can vastly improve the way you learn, think, behave and feel.
NLP began in the early 1970′s when the co-founders Richard Bandler and John Grinder sought to find the answer to why certain individuals consistently produce betters results than others.
The ‘neuro’ part relates to how the mind and body interacts; the ‘linguistic’ part refers to insight that can be gained by paying attention to a person’s language; and, the ‘programming’ part refers to behavioural patterns we develop on a day-to-day basis from the experiences we have.
"Felt relaxed, very relaxed"- P. Bhat -
Who can benefit from NLP?
NLP is extremely versatile, and can be an extrememyl useful tool on it’s own or when coupled with other techniques.
Due to it’s flexible nature, NLP can be beneficial for people in their everyday lives, or in their professional lives and it can also be a highly effective tool when applied to business, management and strategy decisions.
How can I benefit from NLP?
NLP is beneficial in both professional and personals areas of life. Some of the benefits include:
- Learning essential and useful personal development techniques that are extremely effective
- Becoming a influential and effective communicator
- Help you improve something where you may have peaked
- Easily quit, otherwise difficult habits such as smoking
- Improve your personal life by becoming less shy and more confident
- Learn effective techniques for educating and managing
- Modelling the actions and strategies of successful people in your field
- Removing limiting beliefs and negative mindsets